View Contact Info
How to Reach Us
Mayor's Suite, Upper Level of Town Hall
250 Main StreetEast Haven, CT 06512
See map: Google Maps
The Town of East Haven Economic Development consists of the Director of Economic Development and The Economic Development Commission, working with The East Haven Chamber of Commerce.
Letter to Local Business Owners Regarding Covid-19
Transportation . . .
- Minutes drive to I-95 and I-91
- Under one-hour drive to Bradley International Airport
- Tweed New Haven Airport is just minutes away
- New Haven Railroad Station (Union Station) 50 Union Avenue, Shoreline East Train Station (Branford), 39 Maple Street, East Haven, CT 06512
An Active Business Support Network . . .
- Active Chamber of Commerce
- Town Economic Development Commission meets monthly
- Numerous banking and financial institutions
- Vibrant, attractive shoreline community and Town Green
The Connecticut Health Corridor . . .
- Minutes away from Yale-New Haven Hospital
- East Shore District Health Department
- Home to medical/urgent care facilities
Perfect for Retail, Commercial or Services Businesses . . .
- Home of manufacturing businesses
- East Haven has many service oriented businesses and convenient dining on the shoreline and convenient throughways.