View Contact Info
How to Reach Us
The Public Services Department is responsible for roads, parks department and facility maintenance.
To report an issue, please dial (203) 468-3328 to speak with our dispatch office.
- Construction and maintenance of roadways, sidewalks, and drainage systems.
- Maintenance of all parks and school properties.
- Leaf and Christmas tree pick up.
- Street sweeping, sanding, and snow removal.
- The preservation, care and removal of trees within the Town’s rights–of–way and/or public places.
- Maintenance of Town vehicles and equipment
- Monitors access to the Town's Landfill.
- Maintenance activities on Town owned buildings.
- Maintains 19 buildings, all playscapes, dugouts, bleachers, and irrigation in all parks fields and buildings.
Please note: 2022 fall leaf pick-up schedule will be posted soon. Pick up of bagged leaves (no plastic) starts mid-November. Check back soon for pick up schedule. Leaves can be brought to landfill during hours of operation.
Brush & Leaves can be brought to the landfill - free of charge for East Haven Residents, its not picked up by the Public Works Department other than the Fall Pick Up Schedule. It must be in a biodegradable bag ( No plastic). Commercial Vehicles will follow the payment schedule. Please click here for more Landfill Information.
Recycling Bins can be picked up at Town Hall. We provide a bin per home. Please visit Town Hall to pick one up with proper identification.
|Bob Mingione||Public Services Dispatcher||(203) 468-3327 email@example.com|
|Charles Coyle||Superintendent of Operations||(203) 415-7793 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Cindy Argentino||Administrative Assistant||(203) 468-3328 email@example.com|